Tuesday, June 4, 2013

thank you!


























Thank you for visiting my shop for the update on Friday! The dolls have been packed and sent to their new homes. Little C gave one last cuddle before we sent this little chap on his journey. I'll be working on some birdies next...would anyone be interested in seeing little bears like this in the shop? It was so fun making these little cuties. Oh and Agnes is still available!
Kiddos are out of school and we are looking forward to a memorable break. What are your plans this summer?

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sara, Amelie arrived today and she is even more amazing in person, I will send you a message on Etsy this weekend! Thanks so much :)
    Oh I would be interested in seeing these little bears, mine is so adorable and well make, he is next to Max and Ingrid at the moment and looks very relaxed and settled in with them.
    Hope your summer with the kids is fun and sunny! I don't have any plans really, I have a week off in July and all I want is sunshine so I can sit around with a good book and maybe take the odd slow walk somewhere pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest sweet Sara, your creations are so beautiful and i just feel in love with your dolls, bears and birds! Have a beautiful Sunday and love to you!

    ReplyDelete