Monday, May 27, 2013

I have a date!




Hello friends - I hope you had a wonderful memorial day! My shop update will be Friday, May 31st at 2pm Pacific Time. Each doll set was made with lots love and care and I had such fun creating them for you. I hope you love them too!

There will be 4 bear girls for this update. This group will be a special “ I heart teddy” series. Each doll set will include:
  • teddy bear friend
  • teddy bear bag with either a onigiri or ice cream sandwich charm
  • hooded jacket with tiny needle-felted teddy brooch 
  • wool hat with pompom
  • 2 pairs of shoes, brown and black

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they are just so perfect, all the little details are so wonderful. I really hope to be able to bring one home! Great work :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks rach! I'm sure this time you will! thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete